Brick Cladding Systems
All Brick & Stone offer a number of lightweight brick cladding system solutions that combine the advantages of modern construction techniques with the appeal of traditional brickwork.
They generally incorporate 20-35 mm brick slips, and are ideal for use as durable, decorative and thermal insulating finishes to vertical external or internal walls. Installation is quick, easy and high insulation values can be achieved.
These systems are increasingly popular and are often specified at design stage on newbuild schemes. One of the advantages of this product is adaptability – it is suitable for many applications, including cladding to masonry, dense concrete, modular units and timber or metal frames on existing or new build structures.
Our brick cladding services
All Brick & Stone offer a complete brick cladding service, including take-off and scheduling to ensure that even the most complex installation is facilitated.
If required, bricks are collected from site to ensure that the same batch are used on both traditional and clad elements. Pre-fabricated panels and brick slips are fixed and jointed on site with a standard mortar to give the appearance of a traditionally laid brick wall.
Benefits of brick cladding
- Fast and easy installation creates cost savings onsite
- High thermal insulation regulates temperature and reduces energy costs
- On-site flexibility enables shaping to suit building details
- Durable and long-lasting
- Suitable for use with a variety of substrates – both external and internal applications
- Can be used for new build or refurbishment projects
- Offers a significant weight saving over traditional brickwork
Whatever the size of your scheme, All Brick & Stone have a highly experienced team readily on hand to offer both technical and practical advice. Contact us today to find the best solutions to your requirements.
Lightweight cladding – durable – decorative – flexibility